Friday 26 July 2013

Lets be thankful

currently written by faie mohamad at Friday, July 26, 2013

Assalamualaikum...

Every so often we keep asking ourselves on why and why we did not constantly get what we want? It become questions for many years somehow till one fine day we found the truth and on that day it reveals everything that we never know. Again and again we've become more thankful for the blessings and start to realize that if our du'a was answered spontaneously on that moment, we won't get what we have currently.

In life, sometimes it is better for us to look around ourselves and see those who are less fortunate and from that we will start to be more grateful and keep strong onto the faith that we hold upon.


To be the truth, my tweets are all about two Indian students who came and see me after I needed to interview them to complete my need assessment at that school. They are seeking for the love of people that are called 'father' and 'mother' so long moment ago and till now still crave for it. Nevertheless they never get the endless love from them and could you imagine on how their life would be? 

I can't imagine how their life could be if they never hold the stands to be stronger day by day. Seeing them crying in front of me with explainable words that can be told really made me reflect on what I have in current.

Compared to them, I can see myself that I am much more luckier than them. I got enough love from family and full support from them to pursue anything that I want. All praises to Him.  But I am just a normal human being.

Me, is just a typical woman who have lots of emotional expression especially when I reach stage of adulthood. As a human being, I have experience of been loved, been betrayed, been hated, been hurt,  being cheated, been trusted,  become an object of happiness to somebody, been isolated, humiliated and most hurtful is just become a place for people when only needed.

It's truly an unpleasant moment to me, and for others also it is something malicious for sure. 

But then from these, even though it is hard for me to face it at first, at the end of that it taught me too much things on how life is all about. Without this sorrow, distress, enjoyment, pleasure, amusement and laughter, I would be called as nothing. I may still be regarded as stiff as a doll for do not have any to share about.

That is what life want us to learn. Those people who have fought the toughest battles are the ones who have experienced got hurt by people.

When we look back over the years, smile and say to ourselves; 'I never thought I could do it and I did!' We never thought that we overcame all people, heartaches challenges that bring us down.

Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny? Astaghfirullah...




I have an inspiring video to share to all. It is a great moment for us to do self-introspection on ourselves about what we have. It is truly impress me a lot on what actual thing that need to be discovered. As I've already mentioned this in my previous entry (click here), let's us do muhasabah and always being thankful. Life would be great if we're not only think about the suffer, but also the bless. 



Surely there is a purpose behind the trialWhatever heedlessness we are engaging in, the test should make us realize we have no one, no one at all, but Him.

“Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said, ‘When is the help of Allah?’ Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.” [Qur’an, 2:214]

0 criticisms:

 

She's Farihah Mohamad Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea