Rasulullah SAW bersabda, "Tidaklah seorang muslim menderita sakit kerana suatu penyakit melainkan Allah menggugurkan kesalahan-kesalahannya dengan penyakit itu, sebagaimana pohon yang menggugurkan daun-daunnya". (HR Bukhari, Muslim)
So dear fever and cough and sore throat,
It's okay if you come into my life. I've gained so many benefits from you InsyaAllah. But I also hope that may I recover from you very soon.. because I need to settle so many things outside.
- I need to submit my 2nd draft about my research paper,
- I must start doing my therapy intervention for my research next week,
- I need to meet my lecturer regularly within this week to discuss about my thesis paper,
- I have to present my Micro Teaching in front of my fellow friends on Tuesday (tomorrow la).
- I have to finish my report as well by tomorrow afternoon,
- I need to write letters in requesting my application for my internship during semester 3,
- Also I missed to hang out with my girlfriends like we used to do during weekend.
So it seems like I need to encounter a hectic life and busiest moment within this week.
Just a while, can you stay away from me? Just within this week, I promise.