Tuesday 20 May 2014

i'm back

currently written by faie mohamad at Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Assalamualaikum..

Masyaallah… it’s too long for this blog to be updated as usual. Rindu sesangat. Rindu kat rakan-rakan blogger yang still ingat aku ke tak.. Rindu nak blogwalking, tinggalkan jejak kat kenalan baru,baca entri diorang and comparing my stories and theirs. Amazing! Somehow, when I am at home, babysitting my nephew and niece, doing chores, cooking, so on so forth, I forgot that I have a blog to express my feeling, my thought, my journey of life, my depression, my my my everything! Time has changed. I become familiar with that. I’m no longer an undergraduate student. The moment when I’m outing with buddies, ber huha huha together, cheer and laugh together, photo shooting,  completing assignment and facebooking. It was back then. Now, I’m a lady, a housewife albeit I’m not married yet… kikiki.. time hasn’t allow me to do all kind of things anymore. And most important thing is, aku dah kurang sikit feel nak tulis-tulis any kind of story macam dulu. Kalau dulu setiap kali ada event berlaku semua benda nak update. Bukan untuk tatapan sesiapa, jauh sekali nak impress anybody. Tapi aku suka sangat bila dah tulis sesuatu, berbulan-bulan kemudian check balik entri lama and senyum sndiri. It reminds me of event, of people who came to my life at that moment. Now, ia dah tak jarang berupdate Any cerita or event yang berlaku hanya didiamkan. Masa dah berubah. Begitu juga dengan usia.

Hmm.. tu je la nak  cakap kot. Buat masa sekarang. Till then.

(makcik ni dah naik 8 kilo sejak grad aritu.. grrr)


0 criticisms:

 

She's Farihah Mohamad Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea